March 17, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Given the current level of concern surrounding COVID-19, I want to take a moment to update you on our preparedness and reassure you about our stability of supply.
You should know:
- We continue to service our customer base without disruption at this time.
- We are monitoring COVID-19 and its effects to determine if there are any potential impacts on supply. At this time, we believe our supply chains will not be disrupted.
- Nevertheless, we have taken a safety stock position on some materials to insure the best service possible for our customers.
- We have executed plans which will allow us to both protect our employees and ensure stability of supply.
- We are restricting face-to-face customer meetings that are not business critical, especially in regions hit hard by COVID-19, and we will expand or reduce those restriction based on CDC guidelines. Be assured that we remain committed to our employees and customers.
- There is the potential for communication to be limited to electronic cell phone means for a brief period. However, all other communication will remain the same.
- Our priorities are the health and safety of our employees, and we are doing our part to protect our communities while we continue commerce.
- The situation remains fluid and the length and magnitude of this sad crisis is uncertain, but at this moment, it is business as usual from a supply perspective.
- We have many contingencies in place and remain ready to manage through this COVID-19 crisis as your partner.
Thank you for your support. We will continue to update you as the situation evolves.